Sunday, January 1, 2012

Layout A Day

I decided to join a group on Let's Scrap to motivate myself to get some scrapbooking done. This month they are doing a Layout a Day, or 31 Layouts for the month of January. Here is my first layout. I finished up some picture of the kids playing around, back from 2004 (yes I am that far behind). I will try and get better pictures up but these will have to do for now.
I used my stash to make this. I used textured orange cardstock for the main background. I then used scraps of DCWV Safari Kids of the animal and leaf prints. I used left over Provo Craft vinyl for the the brown strip on the top. I am not sure what the plaid paper is, it is from my scraps and I used my Cricut to cut out the flags with my Celebrations cartridge. For the Monkeyin' and the star stickers I used American Crafts Remarks Jewelry Box lettering. For the Around on the flags I used Scrapworks Toby Font rub ons. The chipboard elements are from the American Crafts Safari Kids. The Orange Brad is from The Paper Studio Spare Parts line.

No comments: