Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 New Layouts

These Layouts are of  a trip to see family. The first focuses on what my son would tell us when we would ask him how to pick up chicks and he would flex and tell us to "Kiss These Guns!" I used Scrapbook Challenges website Sketch 273 for inspiration

I used so old PP from my stash, I can't remember what it is from I'm thinking DCWV. I also used a bunch of my scraps.

I used stitching one of my accents on this page with DMC #370 floss. I also used Vintage buttons from my Great Grandmothers stash.

The lettering for "Kiss" is from Chatter Box, "These" us from Basic Grey's LilyKate line, and "Guns" is from American Crafts Thickers chip Board stickers smudged with Color Box Dark Brown Ink.

My next Layout is for my daughter who is so excited to see her uncle. I used ScrapbookChalleges website Sketch 276 for inspiration.
My PP is From The Paper Studio from my stash. The others are once again Scraps.




 The Flower details are from my Scary Cute line.

 The Scalloped detail is from Colorbok sweet blooms line. The strips of paper are cut from my stash and folded to give it a ribbon effect. The lettering is Kaiser Craft Fozz Fontz.

No comments: