Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Zoo

First I will start off with the sketch that I got inspiration from for my Zoo Layout


I decided to go ahead and make it a two page layout instead. I just love the way a two page layout looks and flows so much better then a single page layout. And let's face it, I take WAY to any pictures and try to squeeze as many in as possible. Unfortunately for this trip to the zoo at least half of the pictures went missing. at least I sill had some left to do.


Here is what I did

 Page One:
1)I took a black piece of cardstock a sprayed it with  Copper Tsukineko Shimmer Spray. I did this at different distances from the paper to give it different looks. I also sprayed up close so I could create some dripping motions.
2) I the cut circles out of animal print paper with my Fiskars circle cutter in varying sizes and punch smaller circles with my creative memories circle punches.
3) I placed and trimmed my pictures and set up the layout. After finding the placement I cut the bottom center picture in half and adhered all the pictures and circles to the page.
4) I trimmed the title ZOO from a Provo Craft Headliners (It was originally A Day at the zoo)
5) I added the journaling and a Stickoptamus giraffe sticker

Page Two:



No comments: