Thursday, February 3, 2011

Challenging Myself

I decided to step completely out of my comfort zone and try something new. What is it you might ask!?! Well I decided to join a challenge where you make a book all about yourself "The ABC's of Me". Each week there is a new letter and a challenge to come up with a word for that letter in the alphabet to describe yourself. For those who know me, this is something I would never do; but I decided to give it a try. Who knows, someday it just might be a treasure to my kids. I am going to have fun with it. The hardest part is going to be consciously taking pictures of myself.  I love pictures of everything but me, so I really have to stretch here. It will be good.  I am a few weeks behind, but that is ok. I am going to get caught up over the next couple of weeks. Please join me on this journey. You can check it out here. Post your links for me to check out your work too. I can't wait to see what I come up with. It will be interesting to say the least. Check back to see my work and who knows maybe I can throw in a giveaway soon.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

i thiunk i will join you on this one!