Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OOAK

For those of you who are wondering what the heck OOAK stands for, I'm here to help. It is One Of A Kind. There is not a whole lot that I will do that is OOAK, but I will have some with my upcyled shirts. I have a few that I love and don't want to part with, but hate the way they fit or look on me. solution, wear them in my hair!!! So I made this headband with my shirt, satin and denim material. It has a vintage button of my Great Grandmothers and some bling from a costume jewelry bracelet that broke of hers. I love it, but I made a different one for myself with more flowers. I will not be making this one again, so it is a OOAK. If you love it, grab it now. Once it is gone, it is gone. Look for more styles in this material. Some may be OOAK and others I may make a few of.

No comments: