Monday, July 26, 2010

Gettin Stalked

So I get a request today to make some flowers for a girls bridesmaids. I have an idea of what I am going to do, but I need to head to the store to get the perfect pieces.

As I am walking around checking things out I notice the fabric's lady is following my around. And not just following my around, she is stalking and staring me down. I give a smile and try to continue on un-phased, which is a little hard to do. I am wondering, "Does she think I am going to steal something? I am in here all the time getting materials. She talks to me all the time. What the heck is going on." I still try to mind my own business, and not looked freaked out. Finally she must have felt how uncomfortable I was, or got the nerve up to talk to me for the hundredth time this month. Because after all this stalking, do you know what she wants? She wants to know if I made my headband. Phew!!I guess I have always like to be noticed, if I didn't I wouldn't be wearing this headband. But I must admit it was a little unnerving getting followed around and stared at so intensely. I guess I met my goal to get my headbands noticed.

2 comments:

RRDalley Family said...

Chelsea this headband is awesome! Do you have any like this for sale?
I want! -Melody

Chanel said...

They are so stinkin cute how could they not notice them!