Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Shower Invitations




I have had little to no time to work on anything lately. Here is one, of many, of my latest projects. My niece is having a baby in April and I am getting the invitations ready for her shower. I love them!! Here is what I did:




-Bought premade cards and envelopes in invitation size ( to make life easier)


-Inked the edges with ColorBox French Blue chalk ink


-Hand embossed (tons) of white paper with circles


-Ran ribbon through my Xyron sticker maker, after cutting to size


-Cut white embossed paper 1/4 inch smaller then card


-Punched out circles in white and stamped with a Stampablities foot print stamp (in ink from above)


-Punched out scalloped circles (or Flowers) from a coordinating card stock


-Ran white circles through my xyron


-Wrapped ribbon around embossed card stock and glued to card


-Put white circle in middle of blue flower


-Placed two Sticky-Doos foam squares (for dimension) from The Paper Studio and place on card


And Done! Did I mention in love? Oh and sorry the pics aren't the best, computer crashed, had to get a new one and need to get editing software.

No comments: