Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Paper Flowers - Scary Cute Candy
















I've had fun making some paper flowers. I love using paper flowers to embellish cards and scrapbook pages. I just cut up some extra paper mixed and matched and sanded them down. (I love white core paper for this, it gives them such a neat look) Then I attached them together with a metal brad. I also gave the paper flowers some dimension by curling the petals. It was fun and therapeutic to do over Thanksgiving weekend. That way I wasn't just sitting there and was actually doing something. I haven't got to spend as much time as I'd like making things, but that comes with the season. I will be putting some of my paper flowers on Etsy to sell. They will come in a dozen and include at least one of the larger paper flowers. I hope you like them.

No comments: