Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gone Fishing

Here is a layout I created to capture a day fishing trip we took with family. As always I made a page for each kid and after I took this picture I noticed that the pictures don't line up. I took a page from each kids layout and so they aren't exactly the same. Due to my laziness it looks as if I can't line anything up, oh well. I used up some of my stash to complete this layout.
First I found a yellow cardstock that would coordinate with my pp. These are very old papers and I have no clue what company they come from (they are from my 8.5x11 days). I then cut the squares and some of of the pictures in 2.5" squares. The pictures I wanted larger I cut down to fit the best I could. I then found this cute fishing guy in my stash, once again no clue who he comes from. I added the fishing themed stickers and did a faux stitch line around the pictures.
Here is the sketch I based this layout on from Let's Scrap

1 comment:

Chanel said...

AHHHH...Memories :)