Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Hop

Scrapbook Challenges is hosting another Blog Hop!!! I love these, they are so much fun. This hope is to thank Pamela Young.
Sketch 158



Here is my take on the sketch:




Here are the details on how to participate:
Stop by Scrapbook Challenges and become a member if you are not one already (mention that Chelsey sent you)
You will start the Hop on Brynn's Blog and follow each link to the next blog.
Once you are done go to the Hop on Section and see a few more blogs with great ideas.
Make and share your take on one of Pamela's sketches. There are great prizes you can win also just check it out in the Blog Hop Section

A giveaway of my own!
I will be giving away scrapbooking flowers from my Etsy Shop, Scary Cute. You will receive 10 scrapbooking flowers in random colors chosen by me. All you  have to do is become a follower and leave a comment (let me know if you are a new follower or already a follower).  You have until Wednesday May 11th at midnight mountain time. Thanks a ton and enjoy Hoping! Your next stop is here.

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Great layout! Love the colours!
I am a NEW follower!
Jasmine

Natalie Jane said...

cool layout :) and super cute flowers :) xoxox

Anonymous said...

What a fun LO! ..very pretty flowers..:)