Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A great little site

I came across this great site for scrapbooking inspiration. They have challenges every month and tons of sketches. I love it. I also must admit I have to laugh as I post this, because I was asked the other day if I still scrapbook the "old fashion" way. Sorry all you digital people, I wish I could love it, but I have to have my hand touch and feel what I am doing! I love the textures, smells and the sense of creativity I feel from making it myself. Oh and I am completely computer illiterate. So here is my first page of inspiration from the site first will be the picture of the sketch
 
Here is what I came up with
If you want a little scrapbooking inspiration click here.
It is always nice to get a little jump start to get you out of a rut on just spark some creativity.

No comments: