Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. It is always a great time of year to reflect on all that we are thankful for. I have been blessed to grow up in a wonderful family and have my siblings as the best friends one could hope for now. I am surrounded by the greatest friends one could ever dream up. And best of all I have the best husband in the world. I adore him even more every day (if that is even possible). I have the best kids I could ever ask for. I am lucky enough to have all these people willing to stick around me and my craziness. I am truly blessed.

My way of showing you my thankfulness for your loyalty and love is by having a Black Friday special and a Cyber Monday Sale on everything in the store. Thank You All in helping support me in doing something I truly love!

No comments: