Thursday, September 16, 2010

Green Satin Flower WIth Ivory Tulle and Lace

I can't even tell you how happy I am with how this flower turned out. I have been thinking of a green flower for months now. Wondering how to make it work out so that I would love it. Why green you ask, for Spirit Day at my Bug's school. They wear green or a school shirt every Friday, so you need hair accessories to go along with the outfits! So I finally braved it because our school is having a fundraiser next week and I am making hair accessories to auction off. As bad as it may be I am going to give myself a pat on the back for this one. I liked it so much I made three. One for the school auction, one for my Bug, and one for her BFF (because she loved it too).
If you want this and live in Farmington, come to the Fall Festival at Ladera next Friday and bid on it. It is for a great cause. If you don't just go to my Etsy shop and order one. Need more? Let me know and I will work the details out with you. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

No comments: