Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scrapbook Embellishment Fun

I decided to make some paper flowers while my hubby has long hours. I punched out circles that were slightly bigger then the other (on one I had to piece together scraps to get a circle, but that is what scraps are for. You also can't tell once it is done). I lightly misted the circles with water from a spray bottle and then crumpled them and pulled them back out, with out smoothing too much. Then I let them dry and cut a larger circle out of shiny lime tulle. Once they were pretty much dry I used an eyelet setter to make a hole in the middle and attach the layers with an eyelet. Then I put them on glue dots. Today I hope to make a layout or a card, maybe both, with the circles. What a fun way to use up the scraps I can't bring myself to throw away.

1 comment:

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

sooo cute! I also love the pom-pom flowers!!