Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm back












It has been a crazy year and doesn't look like it is slowing down. I have been putting together a baby shower for my niece and that has been all consuming. I really wanted her to have a good time and get lots of goodies for the babe. That what "great" aunts are for. Here are Pics of the baby album and first year calendar I made for her. It was so much fun to put together, along with all the other decorations. I am in love with the chipboard albums and do-it-yourself calendars. I found a cute baby pack of paper to make both the baby chipboard album and the first year calendar to match. I had lots of fun with staples, buttons, ribbons, and even flowers. I was loving my xyron machines to help make stickers. Of course I couldn't have done it, well I could have, without scrap-lifting from my many favorite places. I love to look at layouts to get the creative juices flowing. I just wish I had better lighting and the time to have taken better pictures, but alas these will have to do.

No comments: